Commercial Floor Coatings
Where Performance Matters Most
Hawk Concrete Floor Coatings is a leading installer of a variety of different commercial flooring systems and commercial floor coatings. Based in Perth, Hawk CFC has expert knowledge in the use of industrial strength resins, performance coatings, and specialised sealing systems. Whether you need a high functioning safety floor or a simple seal or colour, we can meet your requirements.
What Types of Commercial Floor Coatings Are Available To You?
1) Stain Protection Floor Sealers; designed to penetrate into and fill the pores of your floor slab to resist stains, contaminants, algae, oil, etc
2) Non-Slip Commercial Flooring; Anti-Slip rated surface coatings to get an R9-R13 rating to make your workplace safer
3) Decorative Epoxy Flooring; Check out our stunning range of decorative epoxy for showrooms, retail, and office spaces. Everything from Epoxy Marbling to Pearl Resin, to Stone Resin flooring.
4) Waterproof Coatings; HAWK CFC has the technology to waterproof a concrete slab without the use of membranes using penetrative waterproofing agents
5) Waterproof Membranes; flexible surface membranes, some of which are trafficable, and UV stable
6) Dust-Proofers; designed to reduce the “dusting-off” of concrete, and wearing away of the surface
7) Concrete Painting: While concrete painting remains a very popular thing to do, HAWK CFC DOES NOT recommend the use of paint. Regardless of whether it’s labelled as “epoxy paint” or “concrete paint,” paint is not the ideal solution for concrete. Epoxy “resin” or dedicated concrete sealers/coatings are a far better option when it comes to adhesion and longevity.
8) Concrete Enhancers; As an alternative to polished concrete the Concrete Enhancer is a clear resin that highlights the natural beauty of a raw concrete slab, while protecting it at the same time
9) Safety Demarcation; when you need line-marking and safety zones
10) Trowel-down Epoxy or Trowel Down Polyurethane Commercial Flooring; High end flooring systems for maximum in hard-wearing performance
For further information and pricing feel free to phone or email HAWK CFC.
Benefits of Commercial Floor Coatings
You will first notice your flooring is not living up to its potential when your workflow slows down or the overall look of your work space is deteriorating. The surface under your feet determines whether or not you can drive vehicles on it, walk quickly without slipping or tripping, use chemicals, oils or abrasive materials without fear of damage, spend hours cleaning it and generally just present a professional first impression to customers.
There is significant research that has been done to prove the sustainability of resin floor coatings under various harsh conditions. Our resins are scientifically designed and manufactured to withstand a large range of conditions including resisting dust, dirt, chemicals and heavy vehicle traffic. Our resin floors are suitable for a range of industries such as commercial kitchens, hospitality, bars, restaurants, cafes, pharmaceutical, warehouses, workshops, garages, retail, residential homes and many more.