Hawk CFC Provides Crommelin Catalyst PWC In Perth
Crommelin Catalyst PWC™
is a modified silicate solution for concrete that provides long term durability and waterproofing. Through a chemical process, Catalyst PWC reacts with free calcium and moisture to create an internal hydrogel that withstands high levels of hydrostatic pressure and creates a barrier against moisture ingress and contaminants such as chloride ions.
Additional benefits of Crommelin Catalyst PWC:
– One time application required only
– Very fast return to service
– As the product works inside the concrete, minimal risk of damage
– Increases surface hardness
– Catalyst PWC Perth can be applied by Hawk Concrete Floor Coatings.
For more information phone 0423 835 333