Floor levelling objectives:
– Smoothing a floor with high points or low points. High points can be concrete spills, contamination, or high points created from the original pour; low points can be fretting, divets, holes, damage.
– Raising or lowering the height of the concrete floor to accommodate fitting , adjoining surfaces, new floor materials
– Creating falls in the slab for waterproofing purposes, or to direct water/liquids to drains or run-offs.
– Correcting poorly levelled concrete slabs where sections have pooling water, or unlevel surfaces.
Application Self Levelling Floor
Floor Levelling Tiling
Self Levelling Concrete
HAWK Self Levelling
Floor Levelling Procedures supplied by Hawk Concrete Floor Coatings:
– Concrete Grinding: The process of diamond grinding the surface to remove high points firstly, and then working the surface down until the desired reduced height is received.
– Micro Self-levelling materials such as epoxy resins to consolidate surfaces and provide a smooth, impervious, easy to clean surface.
– Feather-finishing – 0-1mm to fill in micro holes, pores, etc to provide a smooth, finished surface.
– Medium range self-level cements – 2mm to 15mm to smooth and level concrete flooring with valleys and hills
– High depth self-level cements – 15mm to 50mm to raise sections of concrete to match surrounding heights.
Contact Hawk CFC for further information and pricing.